Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Say What?

For those of you who haven’t noticed, we have a “Say What” section to the right where I post some of Kaili’s funny quotes. This collection of quotes is too funny to make you wait for…and I promise they have all come from this last week. When Kaili isn’t keeping us on our toes she is cracking us up! Enjoy and LOL!

Tiffany: Are you going to feed Baby Yoki? (you like the name of Kaili’s baby doll?) (hoping to get a response of her pulling up her shirt to nurse.)
Kaili: (Looks at the baby doll, looks at me.) I can’t feed her; she doesn’t have a feeding tube.

Kaili: singing “Like a beater, like a cheater!” (It took me while to figure out she was singing a kids song – “Work like a beaver, be an achiever”)

Kaili: (after reading Berenstain Bears and the Bad Habit) I get money if I don’t bite my nails.
Tiffany: What would you buy if I gave you money?
Kaili: Ummm…orange juice!

Kaili: (yelled from the bathroom) Poopie stinks because we don’t eat poo-poo and pee-pee, we eat dinner!

Kaili: I want a bite of your cake.
Tiffany: What are the two reasons I just gave you why you can’t have cake?
Kaili: (while running away) I’m gunna ask my daddy. Dada, um, what did mama say?

Kaili: Excuse you me. I said excuse you me because I pooted.

Kaili: (when asked a question) Yes, I’m am!

Fishin' with Dad.

Kisses for Averi.

Hiding in the lockers at the hospital. Yes, she could stand comfortably inside them.

What a proud little hussy! Papa and Nama Fisher showed Kaili how to fit all the pieces from this game onto the board. Now she plays it by herself all the time.

Kaili, we love you so much and are so grateful to have you as our daughter and as Averi’s big sister.

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Those were hilarious! Thanks for updating us on the "Kaili-isms"

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, my gracious...she is a SCREAM!!

I loved all of those quotes! ☺ Especially the feeding tube one.

We went to the store recently and saw a tiny, tiny newborn in her mother's arms and Brian said, "So, some tiny babies are allowed out of the hospital?" It made me laugh because he said it like the nurses and doctors are holding John hostage.

Nicki said...

I love the quotes! She is too cute.

Sara Emily said...

I love hearing how little kids see the world! How fun!! She is such a cutie! I hope all is well with you guys!

Tina said...

We love you Kaili! Miss you guys so much! Hey it looks like Ohio is going to be our number one choice! Wish us luck.