Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You Might Be A Redneck If...

Kaili has always loved playing in the water. (She’s a Fisher, what can I say?) Recently she has been entertaining herself in the kitchen sink for 30-45 minutes at a time. The other day I walked in to the kitchen to find this…

Need I say more?

8 comments:

Jaime said...

why are butt cracks always funny? always.

Katie Leigh said...

Well, she was born in Memphis, after all.

Sara Emily said...

ha ha ha ha!! Thanks! I needed a laugh today! She's gonna hate you for this picture when she's 16!

Lauren in GA said...

That is the cutest little bummy!!

Why is it never cute when the plumber actually shows his. *shudder*

Tina said...

too cute! love it!

Stephanie said...

Dang that's cute.

Glenn and Melanie said...

Are those my grand daughter's cheekies hanging out??? Yep - we call her snake hips - nothing there to hold up the clothes!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

LOL!! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!