Averi’s baby blessing was this Sunday. I have to admit, there was a time when I thought we might have to do it in the hospital, which is allowed by the way, but we were so blessed to be able to do it at church with family and friends near (there is a limit of 4 people bedside in the NICU). It was truly an amazing experience to hear the blessings given to such a special daughter of our Heavenly Father. I will admit, I bawled like a baby, mascara streaks and all.
I love this picture. Averi makes the best faces!

Those eyes are so captivating. (If you enlarge it you can even see her long lashes.)


Okay, so I might have taken a few pictures of her, who can blame me. :)

The blessing girl with her mama and dada.

The whole family with the proud big sister.


Both of our parents were able to attend, along with Tiffany’s brother, sister-in-law (and baby belly), and sister. It was wonderful to have so many of the people we love here to support Averi. Thanks for making the sacrifice to come!

Kaili has been really excited about Averi’s blessing. On Saturday I found her with her toys like this:

When I asked her what they were doing she told me that they had the priesthood and were blessing the girl in her yellow blessing dress. She never ceases to amaze me with her knowledge…and put a smile on my face!
12 comments:
Beautiful little girl and I love her dress. I asked Sean who was in the picture. He said Kaili correctly and then when I asked who you were, he said Papa Moore and then for Dan he said it was Brandi. He's such a nut!
Tiff Tiff, Averi looked so pretty and sweet in her beautiful blessing dress. I wish I could have been there. Love the new hair cut ;-)
Hey girlie! That must have been an awesome blessing. I wish we could have heard! I love Kaili's little people blessing. How sweet is that! It made me tear up! :) I hope all is well. I love you and think about you often!
I know the day must have been very special. I am always amazed at how much little children understand at such a young age- proof from Kaili and her ring or priesthood holders.
It was a great blessing for a very special girl!!! Thanks for letting us be there.
I must say it was a BEAUTIFUL blessing!!! How happy I am that I was able to witness it. I was bawling, too, so I can just imagine how you felt! I love you, Tiffany! :) Your family amazes me!
Sounds fabulous! A beautiful girl, withe two beautiful parents and a beautiful sister! Noah will try and give Macy blessings. He has even gone as far as pouring water over her head. Kids!!!! AND...your hair looks GREAT!!! Love ya!
Averi looks so cute! aaawww! :)That dress is beautiful, was Kaili blessed in it as well or did they get their own dresses?
BTW. Kaili is a Genius! WTH! Not even Jayden could have put a blessing like that together!
beautiful beautiful beautiful
Congrats I know that must have been really special! Averi is so pretty in that dress!
I SO wish I could have been there, too. :( Averi looks very lovely in that beautiful dress, and I am so glad she was able to wear the dress her big sister and even her Aunties were all blessed in, too. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!
I love how Kaili positioned her toys. That made me cry...☺.
Averi looks so, so beautiful and the dress she wore is a work of ART! She looks like a living doll.
I know what you mean about crying with mascara streaks. I should give up wearing makeup.
Post a Comment