Monday, July 6, 2009

Can't Keep Me DOWN

I decided to start a separate blog for posting updates on Averi. This way everyone will know right where to look if they are wondering how she is doing. It is going to take a little bit to get it up to date since I am going to start at the beginning, but soon I will just be able to leave weekly posts. Here is the link:

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

What a great idea, Tiffany. Truly.

I need to call you...yesterday we had all of the CPR training and training on the at home apnea monitors and nasal cannula...It freaked me out. You are so strong and I admire you so much, my dear.♥

Jaime said...

what a clever title. i am excited to hear the stories...

Tina said...

I'm liking the title too. Miss you guys. We move in about 6 1/2 weeks. Are you planning a trip to Utah any time soon????