Monday, July 27, 2009

I Finally Did It!

Anyone who knows me knows that I’ve always had long hair and that I’m very attached to it. I cry after about 90% of my haircuts (stupid I know). I guess I caught the short hair bug last week because I decided to chop it all off and actually followed through with it 4 days later. Maybe the recent uprooting of my life as I knew it has sparked an adventurous nerve in me, but I’m loving it and I LOVE my new hair!

Before: I had to take pictures in the mirror so ignore the goofy angles and me holding the camera.



After: No tears!

Thanks Pam!

14 comments:

Tina said...

Really cute!!! Nice cans too ;)

Vanessa said...

It looks so good! You look great with short hair. And it looks healthier, too. I'll bet it is a lot faster to wash, dry and style, now.

Keri said...

I love it. It's really cute.

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

Tiffany, it looked so cute on Sunday. I've gone to Pam's a few times, but still haven't had Pam cut my hair! Everyone over there is great.

When I get the short hair bug, I get it cut THAT DAY so that I can't change my mind, lol.

Nicki said...

I think it looks gorgeous! I love it!

Jaime said...

Fantastic! The same bug hit me and it feels great for the summer heat. You will love the look, but even more you will love the convenience.

Sara Emily said...

I think it's super cute!!

Josh n Betsie said...

Nice comment Tina :0) LOVE the hair. PERFECT for you....gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

Dude bro! I like it man!!--That's from Kevin.

I love it and I'm only mildly bitter that you didn't call me to take me with you.

Donnie and Laura said...

Way cute Tiffany! I like all the layers. A few years ago I cut my hair about that length and after a few weeks I went back and got MORE cut off!!

Tina said...

Best friends are allowed to say things like that. Right Tiff?

Micaela said...

I love short hair, and it looks great on you!

Lauren in GA said...

It looks so fantastic!! Truly!!!!

You know me, I love long hair but that looks so great. I just may have to do the same thing. Remember when I made you go with me to get layers cut in my hair? I could fly you in to have them give me your new do ;).