I know I’m a slacker and haven’t posted any pictures or updates but I promise to get everyone up to date now that I’m not driving back and forth to the hospital everyday (because I now have tons of free time…yah, right). Notice it took me three days just to tell everyone that our baby is home.
Anyways…we just want to thank everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers and for all the love and support we have received and continue to receive.
Averi’s first car ride, but not her first time in a vehicle. She got to ride in an ambulance at 1 week.
17 comments:
Yea! Congrats on getting her home. It must be great having everyone under one roof. It looks like Kaili is a great big sister.
YAY! So glad that she is home and that you guys are all together! ENJOY!!!! :o)
I bet it is a relief to have everyone together. She is adorable. It is so cute how Kaili is cuddled up next to her, I bet she is loving having her home and being a big sister!!! So exciting for all of you!!!
Congratulations! They are both so adorable together. Have fun with your sweet girls!
Yeah!!! We love you guys! Give me a call sometime eh? What? I could be Canadian, you got a problem with that?
Oh yay yay yay! That is fantastic news. When K was down here with your mom I kept saying how adorable she is...I can't stand it! And now with cuddly Averi actually home, the real fun can begin. We are so happy for you guys-I'm sure you will manage well, find your routine, and have a tons of laughs along the way!
I'm so glad you got to bring her home! She is such a doll & it looks like Kaili loves being a big sis. You are such a trooper, I'm so proud of you!
Congrats again Tiff! She is beautiful. What a sweet blessing! We love you!
Yah...glad everyone is all together at home. Avery sure is adorable.
Love the cute pics. Averi is so beautiful!!
Congrats on being able to get her home, I know that must be such a relief! Those pictures are really cute of her and Kaili!
I am not kidding...I am totally crying right now. I am so happy that Averi is home with you, now. I can't believe the time it takes to run back and forth from the hospital. I am so happy that your beautiful little family is all together!
Yay! That is so exciting. I am looking forward to meeting her when we get back from our trip :)
Our thoughts and prayers have been with you. We are relieved to hear that Averi is home. Vanessa has kept us posted. We are very happy for you. What a precious family. The girls are adorable! I know they will be best friends.
Tiffany congrats! I'm glad everything turned out wonderful in the end! You have been in our thoughts and prayers! :)
Congratulations on bringing your little girl home. I am so happy for you!!! I am sure she is happy too. I think anyone- no matter how little- can appreciate the difference between stark white/bright noise hospital and a peaceful loving warm home. :)
Congrats on your newest little princess!! She is beautiful!!
Post a Comment