Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Christmas in June

Kaili has never had a comforter on her bed so I decided to make a duvet cover for her bed and give it to her for Christmas…last year. I thought a few pieces of fabric sewn together would be nice, and then the pieces kept getting smaller and smaller.

After I started working on it, I decided she was going to need a bed skirt to go with it and a window valance to match. Why do I always make my projects way more stressful than they have to be?

Today I finally finished!




I have no idea what I’m going to do when Averi moves in with Kaili and has a bed of her own. I’m trying not to think about it.

7 comments:

Nicki said...

I love the comforter. It is absolutely beautiful.

Vanessa said...

That looks awesome!!! Kaili is lucky to have a mom that can make anything.

The Robisons said...

So cute Tiffany!!! I think I might have to "hire" you to make something cute for Emilee! I do not have an artistic bone in my body!!

Lauren in GA said...

You do great work, girlie. You made me laugh when you asked why you make your projects way more stressful than they have to be...

Vicki said...

I love the colors, design and pattern. It turned out great!!

Brandy said...

Darling!

Stephanie said...

That turned out so beautiful! I love the colors of the fabrics!!