Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cut it

Kaili’s hair has been “growing out” for a while and it finally got long enough to bug me. I love being able to do her hair but little kid hair gets nappy easy so I have to find the in between. Is this a great before picture or what?
Last night I sat her in the tub, got out the scissors, and went to town. I was a little bit nervous about adding layers but I think it turned out really cute. It makes her look so much older – my baby is growing up.

P.S. We went back to the farm this weekend to see the calf Pumpkin had last week. Kaili loved baby Bella and wanted me to post a picture.

5 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

HOW DID YOU LEARN TO CUT HAIR??! I am so amazed at your talents. :)

Lauren in GA said...

It looks great! I am totally impressed by the layers!

Jaime said...

Yes, I would like to make an appt for 3 buzz cuts and a trim please. Thanks-j

Sara Emily said...

Tiffany, Kaili looks like YOU in that 'after' picture!! You did great!

Shauna said...

Love the new haircut! Darling!