Thursday, June 10, 2010

Logen's Blanket

Last week my neighbor announced that they were getting rid of their Doberman Pincher because he was always eating things and he had finally crossed the line. They got home one night to find that, from inside his cage, the dog had managed to get their son Logen’s baby blanket, that he sleeps with every night, and tear it to pieces.

Loving an excuse to neglect my house, I volunteered to salvage what I could and make a new blanket for Logen. It’s a little bit smaller and we had to buy new material for the back, but Logen was very excited to get it back today.
This has motivated me to get the bag of fabric out of the closet that is supposed to be Averi’s baby blanket and get to work. Don’t sit around waiting for the results, it might be a while.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm totally impressed...you are such an amazing quilter, and you did wonderful work of this blanket. When you told me about what the dog did to it, I was wondering how you were going to fix it. It's super cute!!

The Chuck Smith Family said...

How in the world do you have time to do these things?
~Jennifer

Vicki said...

The quilt turned out super cute. Great job. I look forward to seeing your next quilt in a few months or years :P (at least it takes me a few years to get one finished)

Lauren in GA said...

It looks great, Tiffany. You are really talented.