The last two games have been ‘early,’ meaning 9 o’clock, so I’ve sucked it up, packed the girls in the car with their pajamas, and gone to watch my man flaunt his skills. His team was 0-3 when we went last week, but now he claims that I am good luck because they won the last two games. It’s a lot of fun (and it’s good for Dan)! :) Go Blue Team!!
(Yesterday I took the camera but I couldn’t get any good pictures because I was holding Averi, holding the camera up over the guardrail, and trying to catch a moving target.)
3 comments:
Just make sure you know where the closest emergency room is. ;)
Hope you're having lots of fun, Dan!
That is so awesome that you are supporting him in his soccer needs. You are a great wife! Go, DAN!
What a cute blur out there playing on the field - you go Dan!
Post a Comment