A BRIEF GLIMPSE AT LIFE IN THE FABULOUS FISHER HOUSEHOLD
She is too funny! I do need to meet her and your right she is so going to be a favorite!
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!!! How come all your stories have to do with bodily functions :) ?
and I was just reading some older posts and I didn't realize my S and K were both Sunbeams this year. How crazy is that?
That is hilarious...and fabulous.She is so funny. Do your sides ache continually from laughing at all of the hilarious things she says?
That's the grand daughter of a Lactation Consultant and the daughter of a 9 month pumper!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is too funny! I do need to meet her and your right she is so going to be a favorite!
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!!! How come all your stories have to do with bodily functions :) ?
and I was just reading some older posts and I didn't realize my S and K were both Sunbeams this year. How crazy is that?
That is hilarious...and fabulous.
She is so funny. Do your sides ache continually from laughing at all of the hilarious things she says?
That's the grand daughter of a Lactation Consultant and the daughter of a 9 month pumper!!!!
Post a Comment