He spent all evening making a WONDERFUL dinner. We had top sirloin steak cooked on the grill out in the snow and topped with peppers, garlic asparagus, sweet potatoes, and sparkling grape juice. He even got out the china and bought pretty glasses. It melted in my mouth…and the best part was that I could eat all of it.
I always see other people’s pictures of food and think how unappetizing they look but I am now realizing that it is because pictures do not do food justice. This meal was SO good so you just have to imagine this picture looking really yummy.
Dan, thank you so much for the wonderful meal and the potted tulips (cheater who bought something). I love you so much and appreciate all that you do for our family and for me. You will always be my short, dark, and handsome! (I know it got a bit mushy there for a minute, sorry about that but what can I say…the man is amazing!)
4 comments:
It must have been REALLY good, because it does look yummy good in the picture. :)
That's funny. We feel the SAME way about V-day. It's for the kids, not us. We know we love eachother...but Derrick surprised me with a steak and lobster dinner that he made just like Dan even though we said we weren't doing anything for eachother. It was so good and a nice surprise. Makes you feel loved since it wasn't totally expected!
You are funny. I love it when you called him out by calling him, "cheater who bought something." The two of you make a lovely couple. I also loved the, "short, dark and handsome." I am glad you had a lovely Valentine's Day ♥.
OMG girl- we had steak and asparagus too!!!!
Post a Comment