So I went in to see my friend Pam who owns a hair salon. I told her to cut it short, she said she wanted to give me her haircut, and presto – the shortest hair I have ever had, ever.
I paid the bill and was putting my coat on when Pam mentioned that Dan is always bugging her to highlight my hair. (I think he finally gave up on convincing me to do it and went straight to her instead.) She looked at me, smiled, and told me to take my coat off because she was going to highlight my hair…period.
So for the second time that day I put my trust, and my hair, in Pam’s hands and did another thing I have never before done to my hair, put dye in it. (I don’t know if she knows how big of a deal that is because I usually cry after getting haircuts – seriously.) The good news is I LOVE IT!!!
While my hair was processing, Pam sat Kaili in her chair and gave her princess hair. Kaili loved getting pampered and loved her hair. When we got home she immediately put on her Cinderella dress to match her hair. Now she keeps asking me give her princess hair. It’s a good thing she can’t see the back of her head because I can’t quite do it like Pam.
12 comments:
This is Stephanie, not Kevin. :)
Love it...but I never got to see Kaili's hair and it looked so cute!! How fun!! Maybe next time when you get your hair done and Pam's waiting on the color setting, I can go with you and she can put my hair up all pretty just for fun. :)
I love the new hair cut. It is very flattering.
Ha ha, Love the Madonna reference :) I love your hair and have never dyed my hair either. Pam is awesome. I should let her work her way with my curls sometime.
GET OUT-- I've been wanting to cut my hair JUST like that! Looks good!!
Love it! You both look awesome! And I love that last pic of you - woo hoo... sexy momma!
It does look like mine used to before it grew out again. Love it and your posing Zoolander face. Love Your Face!!
Adorable! I love it. :)
HOTTT!
Cute hair cut!
It looks so great, Tiffany! You are so beautiful, you could shave your head, though.
I laughed at your saying that it is a good thing that Kaili can't see the back of her head. I am sure you do a lovely job ☺
Waay cute!!! I can't wait to see it in person. I know Kaili loved her hair - why don't you get up every morning and fix it that way - ha ha!
Okay, I'm a little late in seeing the post... BUT, I LOVE the haircut!! SO cute Tiffany!! And great job on Kaili's hair... so fun!
Post a Comment