Monday, October 5, 2009

To Be 16 Again...

Several weeks ago, Dan surprised me by giving me a night on the town without kids and 2 tickets to:So, this last Thursday, Stephanie and I got all dressed up, left our dear husbands at home watching the kids, and pretended to be teenagers for a night (this was a little easier for me than it was for her…hehehe, I'm totally kidding Stephanie). It was a BLAST!
Dan got us awesome seats, as you can see. The only let down was that the dancers did all the commentating. I had just assumed that the judges would be there, but I suppose they have better things to do than tour the U.S.With how crazy life has been lately, it was so nice to just let my hair down, go out for dinner, (pump in the car), and scream like a little girl! I never splurge on myself so it’s a good thing I have a husband who takes care of me. Thanks for the surprise Dan and thanks for coming with me Stephanie!

8 comments:

Nicki said...

Ryan and I are going the 17th in Richmond. I went last year and had a blast. This year we have row 13 seats right in the center!

Sara Emily said...

Kris and I were there too! It was awesome, wasn't it!?! How nice of Dan to get you tickets!

Tina said...

how come he couldn't splurge to fly me out to see it with you??? Thanks a lot Dan

Glenn and Melanie said...

Stephanie must be a good friend - it's pretty good when YOU have to squat down to be on the same level as the other person in the picture!

Josh n Betsie said...

JEALOUS. I need a night on the town,.

Stephanie said...

Melanie---Tiffany was wearing HIGH heels and I was barefoot!!

It was a lot of fun!! And you are super funny, Tiffany, I'm seriously still laughing about that old person comment.

Thanks for inviting me. :)

Vanessa said...

FUN FUN FUN!

Lauren in GA said...

Great Job, Dan!!

That sounds like it was great. I am so glad you got to get out!