Friday, October 9, 2009
A New Technological Age
While sitting in my room pumping, Kaili approached me holding up her camera and telling me to say “cheese.” After realizing that the batteries were dead in her camera and she could not take pictures of me indisposed, I smiled. She then threw the camera strap up over her shoulder and stated, “I need to go put these pictures on my blog.” A few minutes later I found her uploading pictures onto her laptop and ‘blogging’ away on the family room floor.
For the rest of the day she had Averi and I pose so she could take our pictures and post them on her blog. Even as I write this, she is sitting beside me asking, “Can I check my email out?” (which means she wants me to open a word document so she can type). I swear, this girl will be texting at age 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We had to ask our cell phone company to block text messaging because Julia kept sending empty text messages to JJ's sister.
that is awesome. I can't believe she is old enough to ask that stuff.
That is so dang cute and funny. :)
What do you do all day???? Sit around eating chocolates (with milk in them) and playing on the computer?? HA HA
ADORABLE! I think it shows us how much they really watch everything we do.
Too funny! Both Easton and Malia have figured out how to do things on my cell phone that I didn't even know existed! It's definitely a different world than we grew up in!
That is so funny, Tiffany. You are right...she probably could text by age five.
Evan made a power point presentation on the computer a couple of years ago for school. My mouth fell open.
Glad she didn't get a picture of you indisposed.
Post a Comment