Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Here Comes the Bride...

...in about 30 years. I took this picture back in August and totally forgot about it. My wedding dress was out when we were visiting my parents’ house because Courtney had worn it for a church fashion show. I showed it to Kaili and of course she wanted to wear the veil. I couldn’t say no. :)

4 comments:

Tina said...

very cute! did she think it was hair? my kids always put shirts and blankets on their head and pretend they have long hair

Glenn and Melanie said...

So - if she gets married at the same age you were - you only have to wait 16 more years!!

Vanessa said...

What a beautiful bride.

Lauren in GA said...

I laughed at what your mom said.

Kaili makes a beautiful bride. I agree, though...make her wait 30 years...16 years sounds too soon!