Did I mention I’m in love?
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Chipotle
I have discovered a new love since moving to Ohio…Chipotle! Who doesn’t love a burrito rolled so full of the perfect combination of food that you can’t fit it in your mouth? Recently I have been craving it even more because, get this, I can eat it even while adhering to my strict no allergy diet. I’ve wanted it so much that I finally decided to make some of my own. It was a LOT of work, just because there are so many ingredients, but it was SO AMAZING that it didn’t matter. (cilantro lime rice, Cuban black beans, pulled pork, homemade salsa, corn, lettuce, and chipotle guacamole)
Did I mention I’m in love?
Did I mention I’m in love?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a great family meal next time we all get together - yummmmm!!
That IS way too much work for one meal. But then again, to me, so are hamburgers, anything chicken, and even just sandwiches at times. But it does look and sound delicious - and that means a LOT coming from me (a picky preggo).
I agree with your mom, we should definitely have that the next time we visit
You are amazing...seriously...all you have to accomplish and you are making your own chipotle!!
Looks very yummy ☺.
Post a Comment