Friday, October 9, 2009

Slips

The other day I got out a box of hand-me-down clothes from my mom and took out the next size up for Kaili. She went ballistic when she saw all the puffy slips I found. She immediately put on all three of them and began dancing around the room. I giggled, one because it was really cute, and two because I remember doing the exact same thing, in the exact same slips, when I was little. She finally held still long enough for me to get a picture, but only if she could do a ballerina pose.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I loved my slips, too. I remember demanding that I be allowed to wear my petticoat, as I called them, to school. I actually think my mom let me one day.

Glenn and Melanie said...

I remember you wearing those slips too!!!!! Love ya.

Stephanie said...

So cute! Puffy slips are awesome! That's so cute that Kaili is a blogger now. :)

Donnie and Laura said...

You better teach that little girl to dance!!! She looks like a natural!

Tina said...

I always wanted a big poofy slip, and I love that window paint, AND she too cute about blogging. Miss you!!!

Lauren in GA said...

Awwww, exactly like her momma!!

Jen said...

Hey Dan and Tiff! I know its selfish of me to wait for your comment on our blog to finally comment on yours - but that was a treat looking over yours. COngrats on 2 beautiful girls - they should meet our 2 boys!
17 GALLONS of donated milk???? That's ASTRONOMICAL - saving the world by yourself! Man... I'm glad to know someone else is surviving crazy family/work days similar to ours. Hope you guys are doing well, miss your guts and wish we could live in the same hemisphere and watch a BYU game together or something.