Wednesday nights are Girl’s Night! Dan goes to church every Wednesday night so I pretty much have the girls all to myself all day long! Girl’s Night usually consists of eating leftovers, painting our nails, and watching America’s Next Top Model. Yes, that’s right, I rot my three year-old daughter’s brain out with garbage like that. It has now become something to look forward to instead of an overwhelming day on my own.
This last week was very exciting! Averi even joined in. =P
Kaili also got her fingernails done to match. I know, we had way too much fun, but that’s what Girl’s Night is all about!
8 comments:
That is waaaay cute Tiffany. I don't think you would want the oldest generation foot in there - it would ruin the effect - although it might count for a "witch" foot!
I need my toenails done, too. Can this old lady have a custom pedi done soon?
What great fun! I wonder if Brooklyn is too young for a night like that - painted toenails and ANTM.
Those toes are darling!!!!!
OMG! I WANT TO DO THAT! Those are so cute!
Too cute. I may have to try it with my girls.
how cute! We are getting ours done with Brandi for her birthday, no that I see how cute kiddy toes are I'll definitely post pictures
I love me some ANTM! I also love painting nails with Kaya, girls are the best & yours are adorable!!!
Post a Comment