Monday, October 5, 2009
Miss Jill
This weekend Miss Jill came to visit! She is one of my best friends, my seminary teacher, my second mother, and the sensible side of my teenage self! We hung out, watched Conference, ate way too many peach rings, and discussed the deep meaning of life. :)
Nama Jill brought a bag of books that Kaili could not get enough of. They spent a lot of time sitting on the floor reading, which I guess is what happens when you get two bookworms together. Jill left a huge stack of the books for Kaili and she keeps carrying them around and telling me, “These are my books, mom.”
We love you tons Jill and are so glad that you could come spend the weekend with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad Jill could visit you - I got the stuff she brought back.
Sounds like Kaili needs her own bookself so she doens't have to carry around all her books. ;)
Awwwwwwwww, I know and love that Miss Jill!!!! That is so neat she came to visit. I love how Kaili carries her books around. So cute.
Post a Comment