Sunday, May 16, 2010

If You Could Be My Princess

Whenever people meet Kaili for the first time their comment is always along the lines of, “She never stops going does she?” or “She sure knows how to talk.” or my personal favorite “There must never be a dull moment at your house.” To which I simply reply, “You have no idea!”
I found Kaili earlier today playing princess dress up with Averi.

Averi tolerates her big sister well.

She even wrote a princess song, which she ended with a grand exit:

My little princesses.


I went yard sale-ing this weekend (I think I’m addicted) and found this really cute bug/fairy costume. It’s a size 18-24 months, but Kaili loves it anyways, as I knew she would. I found her posing in front of the back door with her little cheeks hanging out.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

Those pictures of her with Averi all wrapped up are the most darling pics I have ever seen!

I enjoyed the song in the video. She started really singing out toward the end, there.

Your girls are so adorable.