It appears that when I have a lot to write about it is because a lot is going on. The only problem with this is that when a lot is going on I don’t have time to write about it. Think that one over while you read some more of my blog vomit! =P (Dan has informed me that the use of the word vomit is a bit strong – I apologize) That being said...
After searching for a job for almost a year, applying to every and any position in the area, applying for a job that was a ‘gimme’ only to not even be asked to come in for the interview, being offered a job, agreeing to move, and then having it retracted, applying for every and any job anywhere, feeling depressed and worrying how we are going to pay the medical bills that are quickly adding up, praying, and receiving many prayers from all of you…
DAN HAS A JOB!!!!!!!!!!
He will be the Manager of Patient Registration at a hospital on the other side of town. More than 50 people will report to him from the hospital and several other outpatient clinics in the area. He starts January 4 and it is a full time position. We are so excited! If that’s not an answer to prayer, I don’t know what is. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers in our behalf.
7 comments:
YAY!! We get to keep you!! :)
Oh, and I enjoy your blog vomits by the way... they give me another reason to put off what I SHOULD be doing. LOL
Yeah for you - I guess you won't have to come to Virginia and move in with your parents!! - ha ha - Love ya
That is so, so Fantastic!!!!
It would have been so hard to have to move and change all of Averi's doctors.
Many, many, many CONGRATS!
Prayer is so amazing.
yeah Dan!!
Congrats...and the best part is that you don't have to move! Maybe we can finally get over to the other side of town and say hi and celebrate!!!
Oh Tiffany, I am SOOO happy for you guys!! Congratulations!!!!! I didn't know that you were looking... I'm so, so happy for you guys!! Way to go Dan!! :) Sure miss you all!
Post a Comment