Monday, November 23, 2009

Papa and Nama Fisher

Last week Dan’s parents came to visit for a whole week. It was wonderful! They are always so helpful, spoil Kaili like crazy, and stay up late with us playing games.

I think my “To Do” List is always cut in half after they leave. They cooked meals, bought Christmas presents, took Kaili to McDonald’s twice, swept out our garage, watched Kaili while I took Averi to her doctors’ appointments, cleaned our fish tank, and even painted.

Our half bath has been primer grey for a year and a half now and I finally decided it was time to paint it. I’ve also wanted to paint Averi’s room for a while but haven’t gotten around to it with all the soap operas I’ve been watching. We painted her room green and I love it!

We were so sad to see them go but I suppose we have to share them with the other siblings. :) Mom and Dad you have no idea how much we appreciate all you do. We love you tons! Please don’t be afraid of the snow and come back to see us soon.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I love the green too!

Vanessa said...

That's right, you better share! :)

Lauren in GA said...

Oh yeah, right...all of the soap operas. And you sit around eating bon bons all day too, huh? ;)

I love the color of Averi's room!!

That is so neat that they came and so wonderful how helpful they are.