Friday night was Cherish’s baby shower and my mom asked if I would make the cake. It was a fall theme so the cake looked more butch than I had planned but I was just excited that it survived the car trip.
Saturday morning my mom took us to get Christmas pictures of the girls. Averi was sick and spent the entire time crying. After going in to the studio and leaving to calm Averi down 4 times, we finally managed to get a decent picture, I think. Note to self, do not try to take pictures of sick babies.
We then hung out, made Thanksgiving dinner, ate, and then went to Kenny’s house for dessert and a movie. On Sunday Dan got to help bless Alaina, Kenny and Cherish’s beautiful new baby. I couldn’t get enough of her!
It won’t be long before Allie is bigger than Averi. They are going to have so much fun together as they get older.
After church we had dinner at Kenny’s house and then got back in the car to come home. It was so good seeing everyone! Did I mention that it was an exhausting weekend? (my mom thought so too =P)
2 comments:
Love those grandbabies!!!
That picture of your mom and those beautiful baby girls is fanastic!
That cake you made is AWESOME, Tiffany!!!
Post a Comment