All I did was squirt icing on the house with one hand and Kaili did the rest. My favorite part is definitely the Twizzler hanging down the front depicting the icicle lights we have on our house.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Did Someone Say Gingerbread?
Christmas isn’t complete without the mandatory picture of a homemade gingerbread house, so here is ours for your viewing pleasure.
We made them at church one night and I was watching both girls so I decided to let Kaili loose on it while I held Averi. (I have to mention Kevin and thank him for making this awesome house for us. He is such a good stay at home dad.)
All I did was squirt icing on the house with one hand and Kaili did the rest. My favorite part is definitely the Twizzler hanging down the front depicting the icicle lights we have on our house.
All I did was squirt icing on the house with one hand and Kaili did the rest. My favorite part is definitely the Twizzler hanging down the front depicting the icicle lights we have on our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks very yummy!
She did a great job!!
Twizzler lights sound very yummy. So cute that she did that!
Post a Comment