Friday, December 25, 2009

Family Pix

Here is our rendition of playing dress up in front of the Christmas tree and pushing the timer on the camera. Enjoy…or whatever :)
Kaili wanted the bell to be in the picture as well. Good thing it's a very photogenic bell.Kaili wanted to give Averi hugs while I was changing her and they looked so cute I told Dan to get a picture. I tried to get Kaili to hold her by herself, but seeing that Averi is almost as big as she is, my hand had to be included as well.
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

VERY VERY CUTE!

Lauren in GA said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! The pictures are GREAT!! I love how you captured both girls smiling. We can hardly get everyone to cooperate around here.

You are gorgeous, and you have such a beautiful family!

Lauren in GA said...

By the way, you crack me up, "a very photogenic bell".

Donnie and Laura said...

Your whole family is so pretty!! Merry Christmas :)

Rachel said...

I love your Christmas pictures! Merry Christmas!