Tuesday, December 22, 2009
eXamine Your Zipper
One morning Dan went to get Averi out of bed and she was wet. Being the wonderful husband that he is, he changed her clothes before bringing her into our room and laying her on the bed. When he started laughing, I looked over and saw this…
Apparently he had gotten her all the way dressed before realizing that I had accidentally put a zippered outfit in her dresser. The effort to change her again was too much that early in the morning, so he made due. Averi looked really excited about it. Don’t worry, this is definitely not a hazard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll bet it is hard to find warm, fuzzy, footsie jammies for babies that are NOT zippers. She does look warm.
We have had the apnea monitor wires sticking out of the top of John's footie, zipper sleeper. You gotta do what you gotta do ;)
Post a Comment