Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Guitar Hero Rocks

Our family has recently become big fans of Guitar Hero, and we had a blast playing it with the Carlsens over Thanksgiving. The kids loved it just as much as we did. Too bad we couldn’t get them to stop playing when it was time for the “adults” to play.

Kaili rocked with her mouth open, nodding her head up and down.

I love her concentration. Note the open-toe sandals she decided to sport.


Here are the kids rockin’ out. We only have two guitars, (that we borrowed from my brother who is on a mission – thanks Brent) so Sean made his own guitar out of Kaili’s popper. They were awesome!

This isn’t Guitar Hero, but it’s Play Station related so I had to throw it in. Kaili loves to pretend to play football with her dad. Recently she has started yelling “Taco Bell” whenever someone on the screen gets ‘tackled.’ I walked in on them playing the other day and couldn’t stop laughing at the similar blank stares on their faces.

7 comments:

Tina said...

I was expecting the video of Rob, I'm sure he's happy it's not included

Vanessa said...

That is so dang cute! We are also fans of guitar hero.

Lauren in GA said...

Taco Bell!! She is so cute! She has good form with the guitar, too!

Tanner said...

SO cute! She totally has that look of, "...ya, I totally know how to do this, stand back mom and watch!!" And she does - she really looks like a little pro, holding that guitar(that is twice as big as her)! So funny!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics. We really liked the one with sound. Matthew is sitting by me and he says he is happy boy. He says(we all do) we miss you. He says he got Dora and Barney movies for Christmas. You 31/2 are awesome.
love happeing hardings

Tanner said...

Hey sweet Tiff! I'm ready for an update when you are!! ;) How was your Christmas and New Years and how are YOU???!
xoxo
jill

Jaime said...

We feel in love with guitar hero too! Love all pictures of dads playing video games with the kids and the eternal blank stares. It is the first of many pictures like that if your house is anything like ours...