I thought it was a pretty impressive spread! (and this isn't everything)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thanksgiving
This Thanksgiving was monumental for us because it was our first time celebrating in our own home, my first time being in charge of the cooking, and the Carlsens came. I have to admit, I was a little bit nervous, but the cooking turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Maybe it’s just the spirit that goes along with Thanksgiving but we had an awesome day. We were so glad that the Carlsens came to visit. You guys are awesome!
I thought it was a pretty impressive spread! (and this isn't everything)
I thought it was a pretty impressive spread! (and this isn't everything)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great job, girlie! Do you get nauseated when you are pregnant?
I'm just nosy ;)
I'm so proud of you for all of your great cooking - must have learned it from me!!!!!!!!
HOw'd the Turkey turn out??? The Turkey is what scares me out of cooking the Thanksgiving meal. It looks pretty good.
Post a Comment