I have been begging Dan to let me cut Kaili’s bangs because her hair is always in her face. He finally agreed to it about a week and a half ago. He was going to let me cut her hair as well, since it is starting to get scraggly on the ends, but the bangs went so well (note the sarcasm) that we both agreed I should wait until a later time. They didn’t turn out horrible, just a little shorter than I was expecting. This is especially funny because right before I cut them I moved the scissors down and said, “I can always cut them shorter if I want.” Here are the before and after shots, just ignore the nudity.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats on being preggers! :)
You could shave her head and she would still be positively gorgeous!
Kaili and her cheesy smile always look cute!!!! - of course.
I don't see what your seeing... I think they look perfect! They are not too short at all. She looks absolutely adorable!
Kaili's new little bangs are cute!
I didn't steal your thunder, I just struck first. Ha Ha! Get it? You better get on it, because I'm going to post museum pictures tomorrow!
so, so cute Tiff!! She looks so much older!
Post a Comment