Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Break Fun

While the Carlsens were here for Thanksgiving break we went to two different science museums, COSI and The Works. We all had a blast!

Kaili and I enjoying the gigantic water table. She loves water!
The kids liked this machine that made your voice really high or low. Sean might have liked it a little too much, he started chewing on the mouthpiece.

Kaili making the electricity follow her hands.

Yes, that is a tarantula, which is why Dan is holding Kaili and I am 500 feet away with a zoom on my camera.

I had to put this in for Grandpa Davis. She’s ready to follow in your steps as an ophthalmologist (you know, a real eye doctor).

Warning, this picture is VERY scary! This is a simulation of what my face will look like when I’m old, apparently really old. Dan thought it was so funny he took a picture of the computer screen. Hey, at least my teeth and hair still look nice.
Kaelin and Kaili inside a real submarine.
We didn’t know if she’d like it or not, but Kaili thought this oversized pin art wall was really cool. She was even daring enough to put her face in it. I know, she’s a cheese ball.
Somehow, we never manage to get both of our families together for a group picture. At least we had someone with us to take a picture of our family.

We also got to watch rat basketball (our team lost), see a chemistry show, and observe glass blowing. These museums are so much fun. Anytime someone wants to come visit us, we’ll take you too.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Count us in! We'll definitely come visit ya'll!

Soggy in Seattle said...

So fun! I love watching the little ones learn. P.S. I love that Kaili now has "BINGS" like her mama had!

Brandy said...

Yay! Another blog to check out! We love COSI too!

The Robisons said...

I am glad I can "stalk" you now...cute blog!!! Book club is at my house tomorrow, Mon the 8th!! Let me know if you need directions!

Lauren in GA said...

Rats...you lost at rat basketball!

That looks like such a fun place!

Donnie and Laura said...

AHH! that old picture of you scared me! ;) I hope your new baby is born a day late so it is born on MY birthday!!

Stephanie said...

Glad you guys had a good time at COSI. We'll have to get together and go. I could even drive! ;)