Monday, December 1, 2008

A Bun in the Oven!

For those of you who are a little slow…we are pregnant!!! Dan and I made the cardboard ovens and sent them to our parents in anonymous packages. They eventually figured out what it meant and who it was from, but both sets wanted to know why there were two buns in the oven. It is only one hamburger bun and there is only one baby, I promise. We were 14 weeks on Thanksgiving and are due May 28 (our anniversary!). We have been to the doctor three times, seen the baby twice, and heard the heartbeat once. We are so excited, especially Kaili who keeps saying, “When the baby comes out of mama’s tummy, I’m gunna be a big sister!”

Baby at 9 weeks. The head is on the right and the leg buds are on the left. Looks just like me, huh? (Sorry it’s a little blurry, I took a picture of the ultrasound with my camera because I don’t have a scanner.)

6 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! That is such wonderful, wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you worry your beautiful self about it...we have all of our blog comments sent to our e-mail so we don't miss anyone who is nice enough to comment. Not that you are under any pressure to comment...you are under no moral obligation...just tellin' ya we would never ignore your comments :)

So enough about me...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! That is simply wonderful!! I bet your parents (and Dan's) were so thrilled when they received your bun in the oven!! So, CLEVER!!!!

Mike and Wendy said...

Congrats!
When you were here for Savanna's blessing I asked you how you were feeling and you just said, 'fine'. I was wondering if everything was okay! Glad to hear it is!

Vanessa said...

I totally see the eye buds, too! Looks like Dan to me... alien like. :)

Nicki said...

I found you blog through Lauren's.

Congratulations! I am so excited that you have another little one on the way. I know Grandma Davis will be super excited. Let's see how long she waits before she starts to share the news.

Your family is adorable. Keep up the cute postings.

Rachel Hubbard said...

yeah, congrats! I didn't know...that's fantastic! I hope everything goes well for you, and that you are feeling well.

Brandy said...

Congrats Tiffiny! I seriously couldn't tell you were preggo by looking at your stomach. You are so tiny! But last Monday at the library, you were wearing cozy pants and I thought hmm...she has that glow. lol.