I thought I’d update on the baby first since we’ve known for over a month what the sex is. It’s a…GIRL! We are very excited, but not nearly as much as Kaili is. She can’t wait to be a big sister. She loves going to the doctor with us and seeing the baby on the “moomie” screen.
Baby Girl Fisher
I am actually doing really well with the pregnancy. Being high risk, I have doctor’s appointments almost every week. Between my OBGYN and the perinatologist, I am always sitting in someone’s waiting room. The upside is that I am a lot less worried about the baby and I get to have a lot of ultrasounds. I am currently getting progesterone shots once a week to help prevent preterm labor. These will continue until week 34 of the pregnancy, for a total of 19 times getting a fatty 1½ inch needle in my butt. Don’t worry, the pain wears off after about 5 days (just in time for the next shot) and Dan is really enjoying letting out his frustrations on my white moon. :)
We also found out last week that this delivery is going to be another cesarean. I’m kind of bummed about it, since the recovery is so long and painful, but very grateful for a doctor that is so understanding and thorough. This is truly an adventure, but we couldn’t be more thrilled to be on it!
4-D: She has no fat yet so please excuse the alienish glare, it’s nothing personal.
She’ll hate me later for posting this on the internet but here she is in all HER glory!
11 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you Tiffany. I can imagine it's no fun with doctors appointments at every turn, but it's good we have the medical technology! Could you imagine having babies back when they didn't have this stuff - talk about stressful!
Just let me know if you need ANYTHING! and I'll be there to help. Plus, I promise to bring you some good food after the baby comes! I owe you one after that yummy macaroni you brought us!
I was wondering if you were keeping it a secret or not, but I did good and didn't tell anyone! Yay, me! Just kidding. Congratulations, again. Miss you guys!
Yeah, we love our two girls & they are becoming the best of friends. Plus you get to use all of your cute baby things of Kaili's on your new little one. I am glad all is going well with the pregnancy. I had to have those same progesterone shots when we did Invetro with Addie, but I only had to have them everyday for a month. Your mom actually gave me my first shot to make sure that Ben knew what he was doing. Boy was I thankful for that. Amazingly, I found that the smaller (needle) shots I had to have in my upper arm hurt worse than the ones in my backside. I am sure that was due to all of the extra padding on my rear. Either way though, those shots are not fun. Your brave! I am sorry we didn't see each other over the holidays. We were just in diff. places, at diff. times. We ended up at Melissa's house in Front Royal for New Years & my families home for Christmas. We miss ya & love ya! Congrats again!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!!!! I'm about 5 weeks pregnant and I'm really hoping for a another girl also so Jayci can have a little sister. :) So fun!
SHE looks beautiful guys!
You guys make such cute babies! I'm sorry you have to get shots, needles stink! However, for a healthy baby I guess it's worth it! I'm glad Kaili is so excited, she's going to be a great big sis & give lots of "help" I'm sure! Miss you!
Yay, for a healthy baby!!!!!!! That is so neat that you get to have lots of ultrasounds. Ultrasounds are so amazing...I can't believe how clearly you can see the baby!
I know your new baby girl is going to be beautiful...just like you and her big sister, Kaili!
OOHHHHHhhhhh Tiff!!! I am SOOO thrilled for you guys!!!! I am SO glad you are doing well and the baby is a GIRL - how FUN!! Kaili will be such a cute big sis! It's SO good to hear from you! ;) We miss you guys a TON!!! Man, I just wish we could all live really close to eachother... that would be so nice, wouldn't it?!?! There's a handful of people, that I would do anything to make that little wish possible, and the Fisher family is one of them! :)
love ya tons!!
Yay! I'm sure she will be so beautiful just like Kaili!! How fun!
Tiff.... Congrats - you guys make pretty little girls ;-)
Congrats on another girl. Sorry you have to get shots and have lots of doctor appointments. I totally understand the doctor appointment thing. UGH! Who wants to get their cervix looked at every week? I hope your doing well. We miss you guys
Post a Comment