I had the privilege of visiting both doctors on Tuesday. The most exciting part was getting another ultrasound of Baby Girl Fisher. I get ultrasounds every two weeks, but I’m pretty sure no one wants to see what my cervix looks like up close. I made them look between the legs again, just to make sure that a penis hadn’t magically grown, and we are pleased to say that we are still anticipating the arrival of a baby sister for Kaili.
Kaili loves going with me to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. She entertained herself this time by doing my hair while I was laying on the exam table and then singing songs to the baby so it wouldn’t be scared. Kaili got really excited last night when she felt the baby move for the first time. She keeps telling me that the baby is growing bigger and bigger (with large hand motions) and that cows drink milk and so will the baby.
Kaili loves going with me to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. She entertained herself this time by doing my hair while I was laying on the exam table and then singing songs to the baby so it wouldn’t be scared. Kaili got really excited last night when she felt the baby move for the first time. She keeps telling me that the baby is growing bigger and bigger (with large hand motions) and that cows drink milk and so will the baby.
The baby is still healthy and looking much cuter than last time. The perinatologist said that the baby is a little small but I assured him that Dan and I do not make basketball stars. He said he’ll keep an eye on it but that her spine and body look normal. In the mean time, Dan is getting better at being a nurse and giving me shots every week.
9 comments:
You are so lucky! Not to be getting shots in you butt or being high-risk, but getting to see glimpses of your little baby every couple of weeks! I never was able to have a 3 or 4d ultrasound, those are so neat! Kaili is such a sweet little girl, she'll be an awesome big sis! When I was preggo with Kaylee, Aaron knew that there was a baby in my stomach and knew how she got in there. He said I ate her. Nice. But to a two year old, how else would a baby get in my stomach? :)
Those pictures are awesome! How sweet of Kaili to sing to her little sister. It would be kinda scary having those machines surround your house.
I love that Kaili is so ecited to be a big sis! She is such a sweetheart. She needs to give Kaya a lesson on hair brushing, it's so relaxing. Send her our way any time you feel like it!
Cute pics of the baby, but I also want to se pregnant mommy!
I agree pictures of prego mommy!
those ultrasounds are just amazing, tiffany!!! how fun!
I am in awe of how well the ultrasounds can see things!
I love that Kailani sang to her sister so she wouldn't be scared...and that she did your hair. That girl has good priorities!!
Hey we would love to get together!!! We are trying to get his start date moved out so he can stay here another week or two. I am excited to meet you guys. I am sorry to read about the shots! I am doing a different version and I know how much they STINK!
Dan and Tiffany, Kaili is such a sweetie and we are so excited for you about baby girl #2! It's so neat to see those ultrasound pictures. Things sure have changed since only 1 1/2 yrs ago in Orlando at the reunion!!
Post a Comment