She was having a lot of fun so I didn’t realize she was asleep until Kaili pointed out that she was snoring. I picked her up to try to keep her awake until I could get her in bed but nothing worked so I just put her back down and let her enjoy it.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Spring Walks
Spring is finally here, so the girls and I have started going on afternoon walks. Last week, I had the great idea to put Averi’s Bumbo in the wagon with Kaili since we don’t own a double stroller. I figured she’d be able to see more and it would help work her neck and core muscles. I think she was working really hard!

She was having a lot of fun so I didn’t realize she was asleep until Kaili pointed out that she was snoring. I picked her up to try to keep her awake until I could get her in bed but nothing worked so I just put her back down and let her enjoy it.
She was having a lot of fun so I didn’t realize she was asleep until Kaili pointed out that she was snoring. I picked her up to try to keep her awake until I could get her in bed but nothing worked so I just put her back down and let her enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want to relax like Averi!!!
Haha, I love that she was snoring. Too cute. That's how Kaylee rode in the wagon last year. She liked sitting in her little bumbo and it kept her from trying to stand in the wagon.
Hey, it's Belle and Sleeping Beauty!! Get it?
Post a Comment