We talked it over and decided that it was probably time for us to get a minivan since our family isn’t getting any smaller. Very depressed about this verdict, I mentioned to Dan on Monday night that we could still fit three carseats in the back of a sedan like a Honda Accord. (No, that is not an announcement, it is merely being prepared for years to come.)
The next day, my mom called, unaware of our conversations about car buying, and said that she and my dad had stopped to look at a 2007 Honda Accord.
Long story short, it was in great shape and the owners wanted to either sell it or trade it in by Friday. Needless to say, we bought the car at close to trade-in value within 3 days after not even seeing a picture. We were lucky…it turned out great.
I love it - and I look good driving in it!
7 comments:
I have a Honda Accord and I love it. I'll never drive any other type of car.
Come to the Dark Side, Tiff... it's not that bad driving a "soccer mom" car. :)
I had a mini van for YEARS... then tried to go to an accord and only lasted 3 months. Once you go mini-van you never go back!! They are great! You can't beat all the room and the auto-open doors are a life saver - seriously! But the Accord is nice and you can fit 3 car seats across the back which you can't do with lots of sedans. Congrats! The accord is a great car and you can't go wrong with a honda! :)
As long as you look good driving it then nothing else matters! ;-)
I have no doubt that you look good driving it! Congrats :)
I sooooo glad you like he car - it was scary finding it and test driving it there without your input!
I think that the Hondas make us mom's look younger, don't you think? And with you driving the Accord, I'm willing to bet that you may even be mistaken for a 12 year old on occasion. I'm just sayin'....
Post a Comment