Yoki is doing great! I, on the other hand, have been better. I had lots of evenly spaced contractions Monday night, to the point that we emptied our shopping cart on one shelf and went home for me to lie down. The doctor did an extra test when I got there yesterday and then monitored me for half an hour but said everything is fine and I’m still not dilating. On top of that, I am sick again! It is so hard to just lie on the couch when I know I have so much to do and I have no idea when this baby is going to join our family. Hopefully I can gestate her a little bit longer!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Yoki - 31 weeks 5 days
…but whose counting?
The pictures this week are kind of hard to see because I kept getting a glare. It is so cool to think that we already sort of know what our little Yoki looks like. She definitely has Dan’s lips. The nurse told us that people pay good money for lips like that. :) She had a hard time getting a good face picture because Yoki loves my left ribcage, (seriously, I think she bruised my rib with her huge head) and she kept having me turn over and then push on my tummy to get Yoki to move.

Yoki is doing great! I, on the other hand, have been better. I had lots of evenly spaced contractions Monday night, to the point that we emptied our shopping cart on one shelf and went home for me to lie down. The doctor did an extra test when I got there yesterday and then monitored me for half an hour but said everything is fine and I’m still not dilating. On top of that, I am sick again! It is so hard to just lie on the couch when I know I have so much to do and I have no idea when this baby is going to join our family. Hopefully I can gestate her a little bit longer!
Yoki is doing great! I, on the other hand, have been better. I had lots of evenly spaced contractions Monday night, to the point that we emptied our shopping cart on one shelf and went home for me to lie down. The doctor did an extra test when I got there yesterday and then monitored me for half an hour but said everything is fine and I’m still not dilating. On top of that, I am sick again! It is so hard to just lie on the couch when I know I have so much to do and I have no idea when this baby is going to join our family. Hopefully I can gestate her a little bit longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hang in there, Tiff! You are doing so great! Yoki looks fantastic and you are getting so close to D-day. I hope you feel better soon. Love the pics!
Tiffany, let me know if you need anything. Is Dan out of town? I thought you mentioned something awhile ago about him leaving for 4 days. Anyways...you have my number :)
You MUST wait till at least April 12 - LOL! That cake will be TOO CUTE to miss! Let me know if you need anything - k? I'm always here for you!!
Hold on baby Yoki! Maybe you'll have a birthday partner (happy early b.day by the way)! I hope you are feeling good & can keep baby Yoki nice & warm a little longer! Love ya!
I am sorry you are feeling lousy...I truly am. She is going to be gorgeous, though...you can clearly see that.
Well, since you couldn't finish your grocery shopping that means you will have to eat out. I think that is the perfect solution, myself!
Happy birthday to you today. I'm just putting it on everything I can so that if you visit all your e-sites then you will see it everywhere. :)
Post a Comment