Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Taste of Spring

The sun decided to show its face a few weeks ago so we went to the park for the first time since last summer. Kaili loved the swings and could have stayed in them all day if my back wasn’t killing me. She also had a great time “playing” soccer with her friends. They kicked the ball around while she ran after them squealing with joy. She’s at such a fun age!

Dallin announced that Kaili was on his team, it was so cute. This was one of the many times Kaili fell in the dirt, got up, started giggling again, and continued running.

All the cheesy kids: Cole, Kaili, Kai, Dallin, and Aaron

Funny faces! The highlight of the trip was when Kaili, who told me before we left that she didn’t need to pee, announced that she needed to pee. Brandy, who is always prepared, let us borrow her son’s training potty. Kaili looked all too funny sitting on the tailgate on a potty with the wind in her face. Too bad I didn’t have the camera on me at the time.

Gotta love the wind blown look and those baby blues!

At one point, Kaili ran up to me crying with blood on her face. I have no idea what happened, but she claims she hit Cole’s head (he wasn’t crying). She ended up with a pretty good fat lip, but it couldn’t have hurt too badly because she ran off before I could even finish cleaning up the blood. We can’t wait for more sun!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I love that last picture! What a cutie she is.

Sorry your back is killing you. I can't imagine why ;)

Brandy said...

Somehow I missed this post, cute pics! The potty situation was pretty funny.