Yesterday Kaili approached me with two books and told me she was going to listen to the baby’s heartbeat. She then proceeded to put imaginary gel on my chest and placed the book on top of it. While I held that book in place, she held the other book and rhythmically tapped her thumb on the cover. “That’s the heartbeat,” she said. Do you thinks she’s been with me to the doctor’s office one too many times?
I thought it was really cute until she grabbed her imaginary gel and told me she needed to put it on my bottom (like the vaginal ultrasounds I get every 2 weeks). That’s when I realized, yes she has been to the doctor’s office one too many times!
Another one of her favorite things to do is give Dan and I shots. She knows that they go in our butts and that we need a band aid and a kiss when she’s all done. It’s a good thing her shots don’t hurt like the really ones because we tend to get a lot of them.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you have a future OB in the making.
That is adorable how she knows how to monitor a heartbeat, etc.
I agree with Brandy...I think she will be an OB...or a Doula...maybe even a lactation consultant and RN like her grandma ☺
She's a sponge just like Sean, song lyrics, doctor appointments, what next. Watch your language around that cutie.
That is too funny... maybe she will be an OB/GYN when she grows up because of all those Dr. visits.
Post a Comment