Kaili sporting her new picture ‘smile.’
After the stories the kids get to make a craft and eat a cookie. This craft involved glue sticks and cotton. Kaili spent the whole time twisting the glue up and down. It’s the small things in life, right?
This week at story time we met some chicks. We forgot the camera but the highlight of the night was listening to the librarian read “Chicken Cheeks,” a book listing every name imaginable for butt. Very interesting!
3 comments:
I have to read that book! Love you, miss you! I want to give Kaili big hugs, too, she is too cute.
Wow, your story time sounds much better than ours - live animals, that's hard to beat! I need your address, can you please send it to me? I hope you're feeling good, you're almost there! Yeah baby Yoki!
That is the greatest story time! Whoa! Live animals? My boys would have loved that...and scared the animals out of their wits...but still!
Post a Comment