I recently got together with Brandy and Stephanie to make some really yummy cheesecake bites. They are balls of cheesecake on sticks dipped in chocolate. Who wouldn’t want one?
I forgot my camera but Brandy has great pictures on Her Blog. What would I do without great friends who don’t mind if I get fat eating junk. Now that I think about it, maybe they just wanted someone to eat junk with them so they wouldn’t feel guilty. :) Either way, it was a blast! (Don’t miss the awesome picture of me in a batman mask and the kids hunting for Easter eggs!)
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so right Tiffany---if we all eat it, then we all get fat together and bypass some guilt :)
That was a FUN afternoon!!!
You are the cutest pregnant lady on earth!!
And you make a hot little Batman, too.
I have to go eat something fattening, now...please, excuse me...
I love making and eating treats with you guys...what else are we supposed to do while the husbands are at work? :)
Post a Comment