Thursday, February 19, 2009
My Little Pony?
This weekend I volunteered to make a birthday cake for Stephanie’s daughter Saydria, who was turning 7. It was supposed to look sort of like a My Little Pony but it ended up just being a pink horse. Either way, it was a lot of fun to make and I was pretty proud of the results. I even got to use my new icing tips that Dan gave me for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I was going to put this picture on my blog, but yours turned out better. I'll still do it, but you did a great job!!! The 13 giddy girls loved that cake and the birthday girl was very excited about it. Thank you very much again!!
I like the curly hair! Nice job!
Cute pictures! Now I know who to call when I need a cute cake made!
Oh my gosh! Michelle and I totally made a pony cake just like that for one of Cass' girls. It also looked more like a horse than a pony.
Hey, it's great to catch up with you here. Great job on the cake, Delaney loves My little pony's too.
It looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are talented, girlie! Looks at that luscious mane!
SO I am a little late with the comment, but I love love love the men's shirt dress. Now if I only had a girl to put it on...
The cake turned out so cute, how talanted! I LOVE the look on Kaili's face from the post below after doing the dishes - exhausted! Too comical!
I've been trying to post a pic of that cake on my blog, but it won't let me do it right now. I'll try again later. I hope you are having a great time in VA!!! I miss you!!
Post a Comment