Thursday, February 19, 2009

Child Slave Labor

I forgot I had these pictures of Kaili helping me wash dishes last month. I’m finally starting to understand why we had a kid, and why we’re having more.

She even washes dishes with style, look at that leg pop.

That one pot entertained her for at least 30 minutes, granted the counter, floor, and her clothes were swimming in water by the end.

Despite what she may look like, she really did enjoy helping mom. Her hair and expression remind me of how I sometimes feel when doing chores. At least now I have someone to “help” me.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

That leg pop is cute...now she needs to learn the "bend and snap!" :)

Tina said...

"Please mom, let me just finish the dishes and then I'll get you a snack. Relax!"

Vanessa said...

What about the laundry and the vaccuming, too! She's got a lot more work to do.

Micaela said...

She's so cute!
I used to use the word slave all the time... then I moved to memphis and it just feels weird... like someone might shoot me if i say it too loud (even in my own home)haha Good old memphis...

Lauren in GA said...

You are working that poor child to death!!

Just kidding! She looks so adorable!

Donnie and Laura said...

HAHAH that last picture is HILARIOUS!!!!