Before: She just woke up from a nap so it looks extra nappy.
During: She sat still the whole time.
After: I know I keep saying it, but she is getting so big, so fast. She looks so old.
Washed and styled (and static crazy)
A BRIEF GLIMPSE AT LIFE IN THE FABULOUS FISHER HOUSEHOLD
9 comments:
oh my goodness. she is so big now!! and I love the sledding off the stairs!!
Love the hair!! And I love her shirt dress. I wish I would have just gone so I could learn. Oh well, now you can teach me. :)
TOO cute.
Soooo cute! It looks like she likes it, too. Does she?
Really cute! It's funny you just cut her hair cuz I was just wondering when I should cut Emilee's...its getting nappy too!
HA! I commented before Tina!! :)
So cute! It is amazing how hard it is to cut your little girls hair. Jayden got her's cut for the first time last year!
I won't say how big it makes it her look. She looks beautiful!
Oh that is too cute, she is such a little doll! Kaya has that same white shirt with the ties on the side and that alone makes her look big. Her "bings" look so cute swept to the side!
Her haircut is really cute! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment