I was bummed that we did 't get to go as a family but it ended up not mattering. After going up and down just our street, Kaili asked if we could be done because she was so cold. I was too frozen to object so we came inside and made hot chocolate. I didn't have any mini marshmallows to put in it but the large marshmallows didn't stop Kaili.
Since Averi was able to come home on Friday, we celebrated Halloween today (which is actually the 31st) by putting on their costumes and carving our pumpkin. This year they dressed as 'Super K' and 'Super A.' (Originally it was Super Kaili but she shortened it to Super K so that no one would know her true identity.) I'm not going to lie, I put these costumes together last weekend, although they had been planned for a while, and I didn't spend a penny.
'Super K' showing off her muscles. She did not like wearing her panties on the outside of her pants and only agreed to wear them for the pictures. I think she was being nice because she really liked the silver mask I drew on her face (even though you could barely see it). She kept running around telling us we didn't know who she was.
'Super A'
We decided to keep with the 'Super' theme and make pumpkins that could signal our Supers at a moments notice. Kaili was really excited about carving the pumpkin until she stuck her hand in it. She then declared that it looked like spider webs and felt slimy. After that she was content to watch us empty it and hold the stem until it was time to carve.
I hope your Halloween was as Super as ours!
10 comments:
:) I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful halloween at HOME!! That's great!! I Love the super theme, as well. You guys truly are a super family and YOU need a 'super mom' cape for certain!!
Really cute, tell Kaili that I love her costume.
I'm glad that Averi is keeping those shoes on. Maybe she didn't notice that they were on, lol. It's nice to see some of my creations put to good use ;)
I am so happy for you that Averi is home and smiling!!!!
The girls look absolutely adorable and so do the pumpkins. You are incredibly creative!! I love it!
The girls look so happy! I'm glad Averi was able to be home by Halloween and spend some fun time with Kaili and you guys.
Wow, I really couldn't tell that was her!! She hid her identity really well. ;) We love you Super K and Super A!! And what a super family!
You are so cute and creative!
Your costumes are awesome! I love the pumpkins too. So excited that you got to be home!
Such cute costumes! You're so crafty Tiffany!
Post a Comment