Friday, October 22, 2010

Painting Pumpkins

Today Kaili and my mom came over to the hospital to spend the afternoon with Averi and me before my mom had to leave to go back home.  I thought it'd be fun to let Kaili paint pumpkins so we laid out the mat and got to work.
(Leave it to Averi to make a kissy face as I take the picture. :)  My mom has a cold so she was sporting a mask.)

It was a lot of fun and it was nice to do something different.  Kaili loved it!
Other than the paint smell that we couldn't get rid of, our pumpkins turned out pretty cute!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Super cute!

Tina said...

I like 'em! The pumpkins here are pretty pricey so we are not carving this year, they did paint some little ones like yours though, but all the paint we have is watercolors. Oh well, they had fun.

Lauren in GA said...

They turned out so cute! I like how you used the stem for a nose in one of them.

Your mom looks cute in her mask ☺!

I love that kissy face!