Wednesday, October 1, 2008
No Shirt, But Shoes
Clothes are no longer a necessity for Kaili. Her stripping consists of taking off shoes at church, losing her pants at friends’ houses, and walking up to me at home and telling me that she took off her skirt. My favorite was when we went shopping to Target and she took off her dress, handed it to me, and said "I don’t want it." She then refused to put the dress back on and insisted on walking so I couldn’t even hide her in the cart. She hit an all time high the other day when she insisted on putting on both socks and shoes but still no clothes. I couldn’t help but laugh…and take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's looking so big now! I wonder if she is taller than Sean. He went to his doctor's visit today and once again they are worried about his weight. So what if my 2 year old only weighs 22 lbs.
What a fun and cooling way to express one's self. :) She'll have to find a new way to express herself when it gets really cold there.
What a funny photo.!! She is looking so cute and adorable. I think she loves her shoes a lot.
Post a Comment