Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Kaili's a big sister...
...to 10 baby guppies. Our guppies finally gave birth this weekend. We have them in a net so the picture is horrible, but you can see a couple of them. The morning after they were born, I woke up to find that one of the other fish had jumped into the net and eaten one of the fish (there were 11). Now we just have to name them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I believe the names Rob and Tina come to mind, as well as Nemo.
Tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you remember me...your long lost Young Women Leader? Marc and Sarah just sent us their blog address and I saw where you had commented so...of course, I had to run right over...or click right over, as it were, and harass er, I mean say hello to you!!!!!
You look beautiful in the pictures! Especially the one on the sidebar ;) and your little girl is positively gorgeous!!!
We have a blog, too...feel free to click on over if you ever want to... www.hokiemarshmans.blogspot.com
Now, I am off to lurk all over your blog because, as you know, I am nosy like that ;)
So...about you showing up in the ward and then leaving before I get to talk to you!? What's up with that!? Anyway, GREAT to see you (from afar anyway...) Come back sometime!
Hi Tiffany!
It's Sarah Atkins. Your mom asked me for my blog address and she gave me yours. It is way cute! :)
Post a Comment