Thursday, October 30, 2008

He's Still Got It!

About a month ago, I went to the store to find a birthday card for Tina. After standing there for only a few seconds, Kaili yelled out “Dada, Dada!” Since it was only the two of us, I looked around to see what she was screaming about. She was pointing to a single card that she had managed to pick out of the whole wall of cards. She wouldn’t stop screaming until I handed it to her to look at. She then refused to put it back, so we ended up leaving the store with it (after paying for it, of course). For the rest of the day, she screamed “Dada, Dada!”, whenever she saw it. I thought it was too funny to not take a picture before putting it in the mail.

Later that week, a friend at church told me that her son had seen Dan at scouts, pointed him out, and said “Mom, who’s that Mario Lopez guy?” He may be 30 – almost 31 – but he’s still got it!! That’s right ladies, I’m married to a Mario Lopez look-a-like who works for Hallmark. Eat your heart out! I love you Dan, you’ll always be handsome to me.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Kaili doesn't see her daddy with his shirt off very often, does she?? :P

Katie Leigh said...

Sure, blame buying the card on Kaili. You know you just wanted to take the shirtless guy home.

Lauren in GA said...

He may be hot, but you ain't so bad yourself, Tiff ;)

Shannon said...

Hahaha....that is hilarious, I literally laughed out loud. SO, I never hear from you! What's the deal? We just barely found out we're having a baby girl! I remember when you had Kaili (seriously seems like 2 months ago) and she was just SO tiny and sweet. We're so excited. :)