Kaili was a leopard for Halloween, although she told everyone she was a kitty. She loves kitties, and sleeps with one every night. (Thank you Jana for letting us borrow the costume; she loved it!) My favorite part of the costume was the tail because it wagged when she walked. We had so much fun trick-or-treating in a neighborhood. We even got Kaili to say “trick-or-treat” at each house. The experience was great until she was literally run over by a kid in a scary mask who couldn’t see her. He apologized and tried to help her pick up her candy, but by then she had decided that he, and all of the other costumes, were too much. She still wanted candy, but insisted that we carry her from house to house. I can't help bragging, she was so cute!!
The kitty! Again with the posing.

Mid roar. (Her hands are claws.)

It was so cold after trick-or-treating that Kaili came home and put on her mittens and slippers to keep her “warm and toasty.” To her, anything that is warm is also toasty, I don’t know why.

Our ward had a Halloween party. We laughed when Kaili wanted to try eating the donut on a string. She not only ate the entire thing, but left her hands behind her back the whole time. It was hysterical!


Proud powder face!

Kaili hugging her friend Cole. I love his camera smile. He was smart enough to pull the donut off the string and eat it.
12 comments:
I highly enjoy Dan's orange stripped shirt.
I think she is too adorable to be anyting but a "kitty". :) I am so sorry she got ran over by a bigger kid. :( Hopefully next year she will be big enough to be seen by the bigger kids.
Sooo, what was Dan for Halloween??? An orange swirl life-savor???
It was fun catching up on your vacation pics...Kaili's hair really does look like supermodel hair in that pic with Savanna! Sorry to hear she got ran over while trick or treating and I love the picture you put on here with Kaili and Cole. I'll have to copy it. :)
I can't help it - she is the cutest grandbaby in the world!!! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow. We want to see Kaili's roar in person!!!!
Meow. . . what a cutie! I love her disipline for the donut eating, what a hard worker! I eneded up carying Kaya the majority of the time too, so I helped myself to the candy & took my "mom tax"!
Her costume is really adorable I love her roar!
that little 'kitty' of yours is TOO CUTE Tiff! I know I say this all the time, but, MAN, we miss you guys!! ;) Brig and Missy love looking at your blog!
She is just so gorgeous! I love that she loves to be, "warm AND toasty". The mittens with the slippers steals my heart.
I love Kali's "Mid Roar" picture. She looks adorable in it. Adalyn had a similar outfit she wore for Halloween when she was Kali & Cosette's age. I was hoping that Cosette would be able to wear it this year, but it just didn't fit right. Where are you guys going to be for Christmas this year? We are actully going to be in V.A. Maybe we will be able to meet up to you.
Tiff,
SHe is beautiful! Hopefully we will meet one of these days!!
So Cute!!! I can't believe she could do the donut on a string. That is pretty funny!
Post a Comment